Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bubble Hash Oil + Kief (Macros - Big pics!)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by ILoveDankBuds, Sep 20, 2009.

1. #1 ILoveDankBuds, Sep 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2009
    It was my birthday in August and I got a half ounce of mega-shake from my dealer, who suggested I make some BHO from it. So I did. It was my first time and kinda crappy, but anyway here's what that looked like:

[​IMG]

Here's a super-macro of a pinch of BHO (about the size of a small aspirin) on top of a bowl of kief:

[​IMG]

EDIT: No more kief. It turned out to be sugar... :/

2. u smoke ne yet update and tell us wut it was like

3. Why does your kief look like that. Kief is usually like a powder pretty much, why does that look like the consistency of salt or sugar :confused:

If it is kief then you have some awesome friends, and good call on making some BHO I wanna try that.

4. I'm not gonna lie, that looks like sugar. Hope you didn't smoke it.

5. it looks like the sugar/salt thts on honey roasted peanuts lol

6. Yeah I smoked some that day and it was gone in about a week. Amazing high, very different than regular bud. The BHO tasted kind of piney and a little sweet and the kief tasted like nothing I can describe. The high was very couchlock-y, but you can probably see that from the dark kief.

7. this, you didnt smoke that did u?

8. I thought so too when I looked at the pictures, but it smelled and tasted like weed. Plus it got me high. Maybe it was some real kief and some gritweed kief? :eek: I hope not.

9. Yeah, that's definitely not at all what kief is supposed to look like...

I'm not sure what that is, but it's not kief... :hide:

10. There is no way in hell that that's kief. If you look at the pictures it's just big crystals, that look exactly like the sugar from the RAW sugar packets you get in restaurants.

FYI, smoking sugar is extremely unhealthy.

Edit - That BHO looks like that same sugar, just melted. lololol

11. haha it looks like natural sugar or something.. idk man i think you might die..:wave:

but really that doesnt look normal

12. It does look like brown sugar, but my friends wouldn't do that to me, would they? :?

I can assure you the BHO is real.

13. That sounds like a good explanation. It does look like sugar, but I couldn't figure out why it would be that color. That explains it. ;)

Nothing that comes off your buds should ever have that granulated look to it, for future reference. :poke:

14. I think I'm going to die...

I found out the dealer that most of my friends buy from has been dusting his shit with sugar. Fuck me.

Well, at least the BHO is real.

I'm just gonna delete those "kief" pictures and make this a BHO thread.

15. ha i was right? damn dude you should kill your friends for not knowing what keif is'

16. LOL I would, but they smoked it with me so they're gonna die too.

17. hahahaha

18. Lol I can't believe you smoked BHO on top of a bowl of sugar!

19. Haha, actually I was already really fucked up. My friends smoked that one.

20. quit denying you smoked it you < 18 yr old.