Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bubble Hash, Gold Seal hash - Lots of pictures!! -

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by 4FootHits, Nov 21, 2011.

1. My lord, you are a high master of the realm.

2. Could you comment on the significance of the gold seal?

3. bump!

4. Easy to handle, different high all together, makes a joint burn ten times longer.. should I further elaborate?? :smoke::smoke:

5. [quote name='"4FootHits"']

Easy to handle, different high all together, makes a joint burn ten times longer.. should I further elaborate?? :smoke::smoke:[/quote]

I think he's wondering like, why there's a gold stamp on there, wheres it from, does the stamp mean anything?

6. Hmm, well my connect has confirmed to me its from over-seas but not exactly sure where, and I am not sure what the stamp means either or why they place it there, but that would be interesting to know:smoke:

7. Yea thats what I was getting at.^
    It does't look super pure but Iv had darker hashes and they always taste great and they handle better.

8. [quote name='"OutOnTheTiles"']Daaank, and thats so awesome that you get the bomb Afghani hash, do you think theres any opium mixed in it?[/quote]

I was thinking the same thing haha. Looks awesome though!

9. would that be Terrance and Philip?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    weed is meant to be my life so I can enhance your life
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10. No no, that's from Southpark, Google "The Trailer Park Boys Show" (with out the quotations of course..)
    Its a hilarious TV show about Canadians in a trailer park on the East Coast of Canada.

And interesting philosophy, I believe everything in life is what you make it, so technically I can understand your point of view. :smoke:

11. Everyone should watch the Trailer Park Boys. It's on netflix.

12. You should walk by me on the street and accidently drop some for me :D

13. YESSS!!!
    :smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke:

14. K but you go first, and "accidently" drop some money :smoke::smoke:

15. damn that is some good shit.

16. so...much...win

17. #80 Dench, Dec 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2011

I usually have $100 in my pocket with a hole in the bottom.

Kidding.