Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

bubble hash......dank

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by jimark, Dec 19, 2008.

1. check out these pix of some bubble hash using leaf trim of great white shark and lemon skunk......................dank hash.........................l8r

Attached Files:

• 011.JPG
      011.JPG
      File size:
      436.2 KB
      Views:
    • 013.JPG
      013.JPG
      File size:
      433.7 KB
      Views:
    • 014.JPG
      014.JPG
      File size:
      416.6 KB
      Views:
    • 016.JPG
      016.JPG
      File size:
      457.8 KB
      Views:
    • 017.JPG
      017.JPG
      File size:
      436 KB
      Views:
    • 025.JPG
      025.JPG
      File size:
      436.9 KB
      Views:
  2. YEaaaaa boy. Nice hash! :smoking:

3. Does bubble hash taste better than qwiso? Or is it basically the same? I need to find bubble bags...

4. Whats qwiso then i am british

5. Its quick wash isopropyl. Basically mixing 90% rubbing alcohol and trimmings together for a quick period. Then let the alcohol evaporate to make hash.

6. I know a few people that have spoke about that method but i have never personally tried it or done it so i don t know if its better but i do know this stuff is really strong and it works well on bud as we got a teength out of a quarter of AK47 as well..................l8r