bubble hash consistency?

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by smokeymicpots25, Oct 14, 2011.

1. I recently got some bubble hash from Colorado and the high is great its just it came in chunks that break down to dry sand basically and there really isn't much bubble? Could this just be compressed kief?

2. It sounds like pressed kief, but a picture would help... you can kinda get a bubbling going on even with unpressed kief, but not as much as bubble hash (id assume ive never actually had it).

If im not mistaken bubble hash is made through the ice water method? could be wrong about that...

3. Yes bubble hash is made through the ice water method. Only thing is ice made kief hash before with a press. This definitely has a little bit harder texted and a browner color than the kief hash. Whats confusing me is the lack of bubble. Maybe I just broke it up too much?

4. Only Bubble Hash with a thc content greater than 60% will bubble. If it isnt bubbling, you didnt get the last bag, you got something in the 40-70 micron range. You want the 25 micron hash if you want it to bubble.

5. I disagree with that statement lol, I have had fullmelts with thc percentages as low as the high 40s, and have smoked bubblehashes not made with that small of bubblebags that have melted as well.