Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bubble gum weed

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Jsaunders, Aug 7, 2019.

1. has anyone tried this strain?
    Supposed to be17%

I have the opportunity to buy some but it has seeds in it-
    How much or good is it with the seeds?

They are asking $50 an Oz.

Attached Files:

2. It doesn't matter what they "say" it is....it matters, at least to me, that what I am buying looks good....

• Like Like x 1
  3. $50 an Ounce?
    Do you wanna revise that, or?

• Like Like x 1
  4. That said, bubblegum and it's derivatives are some of my favourite strains. Very nice smell and taste. Well balanced high.

5. Yes $50 per oz of this bubble gum strain that has some seeds in the flower.

6. I haven’t seen it. It’s 4 hrs away

• Like Like x 1
  7. I go to a dispensary where they sell bubble gum it tests at about 23%.

Great strain if it is what they are saying it is.

Sweet like it sounds. You’ll know it’s bubblegum if it actually smells like weed bubble gum. I’m serious. Tasty strain. Highly recommended!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  8. Frankly, I've never been impressed with sinsemilla from the very beginning. It doesn't make the buzz any better. It's just the weight factor that makes any difference. :sneaky:

• Like Like x 2