Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

bubble gum and smokinggg!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mxracer0, Apr 17, 2009.

1. so i was smokin with some amigos and one of my boys sister told me that when you chew gum while smoking it helps you get more high or something like that haha.
    idk if she was referring to like how smoke gets caught in your gum and you keep chewing it and it releases in your mouth, but thats like a little bit lol

anybody heard of this shit hah?

2. well you can tell her she is full of shit

3. only thing it can help you for is tongue cancer if I remember right

4. Na dude that sounds like bs. I know that smoking gum while smoking a cig isn't good cause the cancerous shit from the cig smoke attaches to the gum and you are just chewing away at your potential cancer haha.

5. :D

My thoughts exactly.

6. I like to chew gum after to stave off the pasties...more enjoyable, yes.. higher? hells no.

7. #7 cody8892000, Apr 17, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2023

8. haha yeahhh next time i see that hoe im gonna let her know whats up