Bubble Bucket Wardrobe Grow

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by Dkz8, Jun 9, 2013.

1. #41 GoldGrower, Jul 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2013
  2. Yeah i saw one thats a 70L/min haha.

Girlfriend already complains about the noise already haha let alone running something similar to an air compressor inside haha.

Waiting for tax return n will get an inline fan. Then run duct from the light. Temps are borderline high. Seeing as its winter now, it just wont hold in the summer.

3. yeah I bet it's crazy loud, but less than £20 delivered ill give it a try.

4. Hahah if it was that much for me i would.

Australia is so stupid. Its $70 for me...

Air pump is installed. Big difference.

2nd seedling is in the bucket.
    PPM 450
    Grow A 20ml
    Grow B 20ml
    Zyme 15ml
    Dr Repair 15ml
    B1 Boost 30ml
    H202 50% mixed 4ml into 20L of water that has sat for 2 days.

Just gotta buy check valves, carbon filter, inline fan, flower nutes and will have everything i think.
    Possibly try Great White in the future.

N might make some inner doors for the wardrobe. Like a curtain of panda film with zips. Doors dont seal 100% n foam tape keeps coming off.

Will be back with photos tonight.
    Rushed out the door to dinner for the girlfriend's father's birthday.
    Roast lamb yeye

Peace!

5. #45 Grow2dab, Jul 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2013
    Looking good mate. Geez Hydro sounds like a lot of work lol, I just started my first grow with coco as soil wasn't game to try hydro yet.

Good luck with it, subbed.

6. This is my first hydro grow.
    Ive been reading about this for well over a year. Ever since my soil grow and have been watching and helping a mate grow a few plants, but only soil. Seems to be "How to get kuda buds".

Learning alot as i go, but i can see how it gets easier.
    I think getting setup and getting the routine down on the whole nutes change, monitoring the system, and cleanliness is the hardest bit.

Cheers for reading!

7. Home from dinner.

Does anyone ever get that (stoner) thing where you get real baked and eat heaps of junk food, wake up and have the sorest stomach? You know you ate too much.
    I have that.

Anyways! Photos

Plant #1
    1372772095193.jpg
    1372772107822.jpg
    1372772128657.jpg
    1372772139880.jpg
    1372772152058.jpg

Plant #2

1372772188907.jpg
    1372772200866.jpg

New boss air pump
    1372772215653.jpg
    1372772231164.jpg
    Old one so tiny.

Thought id give a shot at the setup

1372772256454.jpg
    1372772269227.jpg

Peace

Attached Files:

8. that airpump looks amazing! how much was it?

9. $40. Clearance stock at hydro shop.

Ebay was $70-80 i think

10. Looking better! :) 

11. Royally fucked up.

To embarrassed to post photos.

Mixed up nutes. Mixed up oxyplus straight into res(dont usually. Have a 20L jerry can i let sit with water for days).

After 30min in the water the plant completely drooped down. Baby round leaves at bottom went straight yellow.

Dumped everything. Spray roots with ph water. Sitting in plain ph water. Will leave it in that until tomorrow

12. So she has perked back up alot.

Will put nutes in soon.

Buying inline fan and carbon filter.

Everyone raves about Can Fans. Bite the bullet and pay the money?

Looking on ebay...think ill just pay the bit extra at the shop and be able to return it and what not.

Ill be back with some photos later

13. Day 22 in bucket

Attached Files:

14. that looks fantastic mate, looks like you have everything spot on, the big one looks super healthy. did you smaller one make it?

15. I think im running too much additives.
    Bottom fan leaves look like they have bit of a N toxicity haha.
    Super dark green.
    Lowered thr amount of the additive thats packed with N.
    Will see how she takes it this week, if stays the same or worsens ill just not use it next week n see what happens.

Little one has made it successfully.
    It is at 6 leaves with roots out the bottom. Literally watched the roots grow yesterday haha. Grew over 1cm within 8 hours haha.

Will post photos tonight.

Gonna go to hydro shop n get quote for a Can Fan and Carbon Filter. You guys will be so shocked at how much its worth in Aus

16. Got 6inch inline fan, carbon filter and fan controller. Got clamps n hangers also.

Mann....hate to say it, $320.

But i hate returning shit to ebay and its easy to return to shop if i have any issues. Will set it all up tomorrow night.

The blower is quite boss though.
    Investment. Will earn setup costs back by next grow im sure.

17. I never use any magic potions. only a cannabis designed nutrient formula, ironic nutrients at the moment. many years ago I tried a lot of boosters and bacteria and suchlike but I found they didn't make any real difference. nothing compared to just growing it correctly in the first place. however, with the knowledge I now have perhaps a little fine tuning could work. for me though it just complicates things, more work to do. I'd rather just plant an extra plant, or get a bigger light or a bigger air pump.

yeah man, stuff is expensive down with you. UK is pretty cheap when it comes to hydro stuff

18. Which fan did you get? I'm actually looking for one off ebay at the moment too, let us know how it goes.

19. I didnt get one from ebay.

I read too much about cheap ones not flowing what they say and some shit like putting 6inch motors in 8inch fans.

Just bit the bullet and went to the shop and payed the money for top of the range.

20. your better off too, there are a lot of shit copy fans on eBay that will be noisy, won't last as long and won't handle load as well. I only use systemair fans. top quality