Bubble Bucket vs. Ebb & Flow

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by mendoman, Aug 25, 2009.

1. I'm asking my experienced friends on here which of these setups you prefer, and actually, which you think would work better in a 5X5 grow tent for ease of use and/or bud production.

I like everything I've read about bubble buckets, but do you have to monitor and change the solution in each one? If so, how difficult is that to accomplish with a large plant growing on top of the bucket?

Thanks!

2. Bubble buckets will yield more but will be much more maintenance.

I think the true potential of a bubble bucket isnt realized unless its the only plant in the system.

I currently have 4 buckets attached to 1 external res. Using the lucas method. In a 4x4 tent.

3. LOL the lucas method...should be called the forgetful dumb ass method...some guy probably forgot to add the grow complex to his nutrient tank ans saw that his plants grew fine with just the Bloom and Micro nutes...lol :D

4. Maybe you can enlighten us- oh great one?

You're a soil grower, no one wants your unfounded opinion.

5. The only thing you just did is make yourself look like a douchebag

Objective completed.

:hello:

6. #6 Kocf_owned, Aug 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2009
    Yeah well what if i know i am....and i want to insure that i will never be a nice person..so i give people a daily dose of jerkish behavior to insure no one will ever call me anything els but douchebag

on a way way way side note..how is your SSH going in bubble buckets? herd they were relatively difficult to grow in DWC systems

7. lol... anyways.....

They're doing fantastic

8. DWC if you want a simpler setup, with more maintainence. that is unless you set up a RDWC.