Bubble Bucket Q

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by BobMarley...., Jul 21, 2007.

1. Where should the water level in my bucket be underneath the bottom of the net pot our above it. My grow is currently struggling [go 2 indoor grows G-13 at four weeks to see pics] The bottom of my net pots is an inch in water and im not sure if that is possibly drowning my roots our what. There is only one airstone per bucket so Im wondering if this is a possibility.

2. Make the water level just under the Net Pot. One airstone is fine, you might wanna flush with ph corrected water if you are having problems, i'd suggest doing that for a day, then measure the correct amount of nutrient for the stage she is in.

3. I personally keep the water level 1/2" above the net pot until roots grow out of the pot, then i lower it to about an inch below the net pot.

4. Thanks for the post. I just gave them a little cal mag and foliar fed with R.O. water and hygrozyme. Im not sure if I should totally flush them our not.

5. I agree with mike827.