Bubble bucket noob ?s

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by Tman61, Dec 28, 2014.

1. Hey all,
    I am wondering if I should put nutes in bucket before plant goes in.... Idk I guess confusing myself... Anyways I was wondering if anyone had experience with fox farm brand nutes. And how do I get my Rockwell ready for my seed I got it soaking in room temp water. Any help would be great!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Lots of grammatical errors sorry guys

3. Any help would be appreciated

4. First...your Rockwool should be soaked and PH tested to IMO 6.2. The natural PH of Rockwool is close to 8 and needs to be knocked down. I used to use Fox Farm Ocean Forest with great success before I went organic. Do not add anything to it as it will be too hot for anything you put in. Don't add nutes until after they have been in the FFOF for several weeks and even then, go light! Less is better....

5. I got the seed germinating. Can I put it in the Rockwool and then water it till roots come out and set in my bucket and the water can I add nutes or does it need to b just water

6. You need to back out of this forum and go to the beginners guide beginner section. All the information you need is stickied at the top.

All I will say is you need exactly zero nutes for your seeds.