Bubble baths :)

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by PassTheGrass, Jul 25, 2011.

1. Who here likes taking bubble baths? Are the amazing or what? I am taking the second bath I have taken since my childhood. I just took one two days ago when I wasn't feeling well and I was high and it was literally the chillest thing I had ever done. The bubbles are tight, you light a candle and turn off the lights and turn on some music and just soakkkkkk. Its so awesome. I know I'm gonna receive hate, so those who are haters should go try it before you hate. I am in the bath right now as I typed this, so chill.:D

2. you just made me want to take a bath... i am now debating it

3. You realize you're bathing in your own filth, right?

4. Bubble baths are the shit! I havent had one since I was I think 12 or 13 (I'm 24 now.) Tomorrow I'm gonna go to the store buy some bubble go home and smoke a bowl while in the bubble bath, this is gonna be chill as fuck.

5. Do it! Sooo freaking chill.

That's why you stand up and shower off after :) and you are in your own filth everyday all day.

6. just don't let anyone throw a marmot in your tub...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3HntMTZX0Y]‪Big Lebowski marmot bath scene‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

7. i dont like it

8. Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell yes, I love soaking in a jacuzzi with the lights off, tons of nice candles and some jazz while hitting my glass spoon after a long day of hard work hauling trees. good to relax :)

9. If only I weren't too tall for my bath. I love bubble baths, no matter how fruity I sound. :(