bubbbbles stoped to say high

Discussion in 'General' started by Mr.bubbles, Dec 12, 2005.

1. MAn i havnt made a post in awhile so i thought i would drop by and say wud up fellow tokers?

man ive been getting some really good beasters for 30 a 8th..man i cant wait to get my digital camera then ill show you some nice ohio bud..give us ohioans some nice props b/c i know i get good bud..but no money right now so im pillin out for a week or so i thought i was smoking too much the past 6 months n e ways..i feel it catching up too me..o well..

i wanted to say i love all you guys..and girl :) peace people BUBBLES just stoped by to say HIGH!!!!!

• Like Like x 1

2. damn man im bout to snort a couple percocets

3. Glad to see you drop in, its been awhile. CT gets some good bud too you know :smoking: . Keep us updated, don't forget about the city.

4. forget about GC shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit that is impossible im hopiing to have some nice xanax dreams tonight....GC will be in mind

5. glad you are finding stuff where you are, people around me havent had decent stuff in a while
    and nice to see you posting again

6. yeah ive been smoking too much and been too lazy too post

7. ick railing percs thats icky, pop that shiznat broseph.

8. naa they hit me faster i have a xanax for right before i go to bed...hehe xanie dreams

9. what area ohio gets you deals like that?

10. down south but cincinatia and dayton

11. ill post some bomb ass pic after chritmass

12. i guess i just dont know the right ppl in the area then, weird that i kno more people over at OU than in my own hometown

cant wait to see them pics

13. yeah everytime i buy from my dude i keep getting better and better weed...its soo tasty...he hooks me up a 8th of beasters and it weighs out to 4 gs

14. mayb sometime over summer or whenever we can match bowls sometime

15. yeah that would be cool where you at?

16. damn homie im in wilmington

17. bout an hour away, ive driven further for weed than that haha

18. yeah im white and i go through a biiiiiig string of black dealers that goes down in over the rhine in cinci.....hehe