Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bubba Kush

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by respyshunt, May 25, 2010.

1. #21 EvoMan454, May 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2010
    Now I call troll, don't bring god into this! This is between me and you buddy... lmao,

To the OP: Sorry for throwing your thread off track, but I can't let this nonsense be spewed around from people who think they know what they are talking about.

And I'm glad to hear you are making BHO, want a cookie?

2. shut your yappin troll and get out of here...nice buds dude just pictures a little dark :(.

3. man i've gotten half os And even half tracks of blueberry kush, blue mystic, and other dank bud that needed to be triple bagged. There's dank everywhere man..it just depends who you know and how experienced they are at growing.

4. meh sounds like u got ripped, no offence i pat 50 for 3.8 of bubba =)

5. where do you live? these are the prices in my area, i cant help it

6. that was grown in cali

7. You still around? Ugh you're like a mosquito lol

8. def pricey

9. good looking stuff but the weed prices in your area are insane!
    I live in Canada and I never pay more than $10, very rarely $15 a g for the dankest kush of the kush. Mids go for like $5 a g or 100 an oz
    i feel bad for you man :(
    im sure that herb was worth it though i would pay any price for le sweet kush

10. I live in Toronto and I pay $30 for an eighth my hookup is really good

11. GDP is not dank

12. What is it then? I have always used dank to describe really good potent weed.

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

13. $45 for two grams? You got ripped off. $10 a gram here top shelf.