Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bubba kush?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by cenuke, Jun 27, 2009.

1. Hello all. Im just wondering if anyone knows a good site that explains more of the strain "Bubba Kush". I just picked it up here in socal, but I just cant find any good details about the strain. The dude at the dispensary just told me its indica, but he doesnt know more.
    Thanks.

2. properties of strains vary from town to town. just because the stain has the same name doesnt mean it has the same properties because it was grown by someone else.

if you know if its indica or sativa that basically all you need to know, there arent many other factors that make a really noticeable difference in the high (besides the quality of the particular harvest)

3. makes sense, thx man

4. Bubba kush is Bubblegum x Og Kush indica very nice strain =D