Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bubba kush?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by xjado321, Aug 25, 2012.

1. #1 xjado321, Aug 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2012
    Got a new pickup and it looks pretty frosty, supposedly bubba kush but you never truly know :s.
    [​IMG]

2. Mother of god..

3. [quote name='"4Ridgemont4"']Mother of god..[/quote]

Exactly. It's dank. Now smoke! Hahaha but definitely looks very kushy!

4. I want that nug to fuck me in the ass

5. It's so beautiful, this guy is going in the vape.

6. Wasteful, you should dump that whole nug in one blunt to da dome:smoke:

7. Or I might just sit and admire it ;)

8. Yep, that's bubba. Looks just like the bubba I have now.

9. How is it wasteful? A blunt is much more wasteful.

10. Alright nice, good to know.

11. I enjoy me some bubba kush. The yield may not be as good as other bodymelting indicas but bubba has a great high to make up for it for sure!

12. Ahhh looks deliciously tasty. Ah man I could just put it in my mouth. Hope it smokes (well, vapes) well. Cheers!

13. It definitely vapes great, amazing flavor and super relaxing..Perfect for a nigh time toke.:smoke:

14. #14 Fuzee, Aug 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2012
    Blunts burn slow if twisted up properly. Vapes last a long sesh, however they kill my "smoking pleasure"

Personally id rather chill out and smoke a blunt by myself than to get stupid high to the point where i cannot even form complete sentences and barley breathe.

15. You don't have to get that baked when vaping, just vape less. We all have our favorite way to toke, but in the end we all gettin blazed and just gotta respect one another.. whether you vape, pape, or bake its all the same in the end and everyone should recognize that we are the same reason for it to be one.

16. Appears to be bubba. Pic needs to be taken back some. Usually there are some claw like tendencies from the bud. Don't really see that. Just a diff cut. I mess with pre and the katsu often. Looks great nonetheless

17. How can you guys tell the difference between bud by the strain names? I mean its just a name really.. Ive had similar/identical buds that have gone by different names.

18. Bc I've had the strain. Whether to grow/smoke. Plus, Internet:)

19. youll know its bubba kush if its one of the best strains youve ever smoked.so dank.one of my favorites