Bubba Kush x Trainwreck Hybrid

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Bubba Wreck, Nov 5, 2009.

1. #1 Bubba Wreck, Nov 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2009
    Now i got this bud and some of its seeds awhile back, and honestly I haven't really come across anything I liked as much. So I decided to take the one Bubba Wreck seed I have left, and go for it. I'm challenging myself with an indoor grow during the winter, by allowing semi-cooler than normal temps to see how the vegetative stage goes.

I will be posting pictures along the way.

400w
    65% Humidity
    Average Temp - (45 - 60) Degrees

11/01 - Germination begins
    11/02 - Seed is germinated, transferred the seed into its grow container
    11/05 - Main shoot popped surface
    11/08 - Main shoot starting to lose seed casing
    11/10 - Casing off, cotyledon are out

2. Awesome, I'm in.
    I found 8 nice seeds out of some Hashplant x Trainwreck weed and four germinated and came out female! They're two feet tall now and looking great! The weed they came from was out of this world taste and trichome wise! Should be killer. I'm anxious to see how yours turns out too! Also grew some Master x Bubba i started harvesting yesterday. Bubbas and Trainwrecks are good so yours should be a bitchen strain right here!

3. Growth is (as expected) a little bit slower in this early stage of plant life but i expect it to speed up as the plant gets bigger, the cotyledon should pop out of the casing today or tomorrow as the plant has popped surface and is about 1 inch tall now

4. growth is starting to pick up a little bit and leaves are starting to form, ive been keeping pictures since the seed was germinated, so hopefully i can get those on here in a day or two