Bubba Kush Seedling - Day 52 - Gone into Flowering ( Pictures )

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Sebubba, Jun 5, 2011.

1. This is a Bubba Kush that I started from seed. I had it in veg. for 52 days and just this morning it woke up from a 12 hour sleep onto a 12/12 cycle with 2 x 42W 2700k soft light bulbs and 2 x 26W 2700k Warm soft bulbs. It's the exact amount of veg. power I was putting out. Should I have put her into 24h sleep beforing switching to 12/12 or will it be fine? I'm also trippin a bit cause of the ball like veg coming from the heads. My friend told me it's pre-flowering. IS IT FEMALE?Or is it too early to tell..?

I've been using PureBlend Organic nutrients, 3-2-4.

Attached Files:

2. thats a female for sure!

but if you want to get a decent yield your going to want to pack as many 2700k CFL bulbs in there as you can without the temps getting crazy.

with the watts you have now you will be lucky to get a half zip. if your ok with that then keep it. if you want more bud. then add more watts.

3. #3 Sebubba, Jun 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2011
    Thanks for the quick reply. I'm going to add two more bulb splitters in a couple weeks so i can get two more 26W bulbs in there. I just want some niceeee personal smoke my friend :smoke:. Half an ounce seems very steep for the yeild too.. there's a tonne of heads with budding sites and that little will be dissapointing. I see much more than that. This plants 18 inches tall and I plan to flower for 7-8 weeks. Half a zip.. really? This is my first grow.

4. cool bro. that plant looks good too. good luck on the grow.

5. Day 72, 20 days into flowering. Had to bend the top hardcore so it'd still fit in my box. She's lookin good :rolleyes:...

Attached Files: