Bubba kush in a cardboard box...LEGIT scrog

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by bubbakush1992, May 12, 2011.

1. What up gc this is my first grow my light setup is a 70w HPS. Im using FF soil. My box has 1 outake and 1 intake just computer fans. It popped ground on 4/20. I havent used any nutrients just plain tap water. My screen is made of fish line. The seed was a bagseed of some so called "bubba kush" it was fire though. I dont know my temps yet im working on that but it seems to be doing just fine let me know what yall think.

2. what up gc here are the pics and my plant is 22 days old and i just transplanted it today and i topped it 3 days ago. I plan on letting it veg until it fills up the screen then switching it to 12/12. that should only take like 2 or 3 weeks maybe. but ill stop talking now let me know what you think.

Attached Files:

3. #3 bubbakush1992, May 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2011
    ill take pics later tonight of the its new home and bent her over with the lst

4. this would be day 24. i think i might have shocked it alittle bit because i topped, lsted, and transplanted within 3 days but the leaves arent dropping or anything and there dark green i still havent used nutes and sorry for the hps glow. let me know what you think.

Attached Files:

5. #5 bubbakush1992, May 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2011
    She exploded with new growth its day 25 .. with my top i think im going to end up with 4 tops so thats good.

Attached Files: