Bubba Kush Harvest

Discussion in 'Bud Shots' started by STICKYICKYYUM, Jan 19, 2013.

1. #1 STICKYICKYYUM, Jan 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2013
    My current setup...

8 - 100 watt equiv. CFL's (6500K VEG/2700K BUD) (20/4 - 12/12)
    1 - timer
    1 - Home made reflector (parts from home depot)
    1 - 3'X3'X5' Tent
    2 - small clip on fans
    1 - 6"X15" carbon scrubber
    1 - 6" inline fan
    1 - 6"X8' duct hose
    1 - Ozone JR.

3 gallon pot
    Local organic soil with additional perlite added
    Started seed using peat plug in hydrotone, progagation dome, 2 - 24" T5 bulbs

Fox Farm Trio - General feeding instructions used every other feeding
    Super thrive - same as above
    Thrive alive - same as above
    Blackstrap molasses - 2 TBL. per gallon of water. Used every feeding.
    Calmag plus - General feeding used only during veg and every other feeding.

I used room temp well water in gallon jugs. Had to remove about 3 ounces of water so all the nutes fit. Started LST in mid veg, and pruned a few weeks into flower. Flushed one week before harvest.

Here the final results...

Attached Files:

2. Here is a clone off her right after sexed. Just topped. Going to start LST one ive got two tops to work with. BONSAI! lol

Attached Files:

3. What was the yield?

4. Dried at 25g.

5. Nice work You should really upgrade to big boy lights for this next round....thats a lot of time/effort/money invested for leas than an ounce. Get a 400w air cooled hood in there and you can easily get 6-10 ounces with the same amount of time and effort.

6. beautiful plants! I'm with Shiva, get yourself an HPS. You're very skilled, you deserve better equipment!

all the best

7. Thanks a lot fellas! Im not sticking with CFL's forever, but its working for me, for now. Next im going to try hydro, using a bubba clone, and LED's. I want to see if there is a better yeild.

This bubba kush smells and tastes ubelievable!!!

Just made some dry ice hash using the clippings from this bubba kush, the mystery "sativa dom" plant I posted last time, and one nirvana blue mystic plant. Had about 1.5-2 OZ. of clippings and got 10 grams of hash. Made 18 pressed hash pellets. YUMMM!