Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

bubba kush and querkle (harvest iphone pics)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by dagobaker, Nov 17, 2010.

1. just some just trimmed pics of bubbakush and querkle..........
    the phone didnt do horrible

Attached Files:

2. Haha damn thats awesome lighting nice and bright

shit looks extra dank dude

3. This is great, i'm guessin you went with the TGA querkle, i've been meaning to ask someone with experience with that strain because i was considering runnning it, how did u like growing it, would you say it was nutrient sensitive, any suggestions because i'm going to be growin this strain (i don't need growing tips but any strain specific things you may have noticed along the way of your grow would be great)

4. Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. So amazing it looks fake.

6. i grew out 20 querkle from subcool
    ended up with 3 diff phenos (i was SO busy i ended up losing my males otherwise i might have tried to stablize it)
    1 decent yielder and 2 below average yielders (i think if u have the time and patience to veg them a LONG time ((((i get like 50% stretch if im lucky....aka from 2 foot to less then 3 foot ))) u can actually yield decent)
    the decent is dank while the below average were/are super dank
    my advice is to veg them forever(i dont top but u can if u have the patience)
    they will finish fast and purple with cool temps the last 3 weeks
    i say run 40% nute strength ....i run 800 to 1000ppm max