bt???

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by budensity, Apr 29, 2012.

1. ok blad3e's

im 4 week's out from harvest and i just checked my plant after a few day's of rain and overcast sky's and i found some whie almost lie spider web looking bud rot does anyone kknow if i can use bt this far into fowering ???? what would you do i alomost yanked it super early because i could still smoke it or make bho out of it before its rotted to shit.....

i went through the plant and there only looked to be in two place's between the node's

2. Is it bud rot or spider mites?

3. hmmm..... well it could be both last time ive seen anything like this i know it was from ear worm's but this time its looks like it could be from ambient mositure... didnt look like any of the water leaves where infected by spider mite's i checked the bottem's of them saw a little red spider on the main stem i mean little like the end of a needle small. i killed it it was around where it looked like the bud's where webed together but when i removed the white web like stuff it removed easily like mold does

4. seriously nobody?

5. Cut off infected buds, they sell a special liquid bandage for plants (it's quite popular in the bonzai community).

6. If it's really mold/bud rot you should try and drop your humidity as much as possible, and trim the plants to allow more air circulation -- the mold spores obviously like moist areas. Remove the infected areas, and dry them as fast as you can to prevent further growth. Spraying kelp meal periodically, as a foliar, will help reduce the chances of bud rot -- for future reference :)

7. thank's man and as far as humidity not to much i can do there outside

8. i was thinking about it there where also a couple aphid's chilling all stoned that i killed i wonder if they where the culprit's well idk it dosent look so good on eht ten day forcast i want sun sun sun but then again i think its the overnight humidity spike with all the fog and mist that could really be helping.... im going to have to go check on it everyday for the next week and then maby even unearth it put it back in a pot and take her home to nurse til haarvest or just harvest way early or at least some of it so it has space for air to flow.. any thought's ........please people

9. Again, do what I said, I take care of bonzai and thats the best trick I can tell you if your outside.

10. i dont know how i missed your post until now ..... bow down to your sensei thank's bonzai man