Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Brushing your teeth

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by joby, May 17, 2007.

1. I just had a revelation last night. I think that brushing your teeth while high actually increases the healthiness of your teeth. Its because of the cottonmouth... Ok , so I was high and brushing my teeth before bed, and i was thinking to myself damn, this toothpaste is really stickin to my teeth. that would mean that the toothpaste is actually adhereing to the teeth and really seeping in, instead of just just sliding off of my usually slippery, saliva coated teeth.

yep, brush your teeth always, but for that extra clean, smoke some green

2. ^pretty catchy ....i don't know if it actually does make your teeth cleaner but hey i do it anyway.:smoke:

3. It's worth a try :p

Who cares if it's false, yet another reason to smoke herb :D

4. Like we needed another! :laughing:

I do happen to like brushing my teeth after smoking, but only because it kind of cleanses the palate and clears out cottonmouth. You know how sometimes after smoking the inside of your mouth feels pasty? Brushing my teeth always helps.

5. hmm nice little tidbit, i'll have to try it now

6. Great find my friend. I also see that twistin' up a rillo' before school always gets my creative juices flowing. My designs are always the center of the class's attention.

-Mark.

7. I love brushing my theeth while im baked. I have this special toothpaste that tingles in your mouth, it feels soo fucking good.

8. Try the Crest Whitening Expressions Cinnamon Rush flavor - it's intense!

Brushing also helps lower chances of getting caught.

9. FOr some reason i do feel that i have better teeth brushing skills when i'm high.

10. How ironic. If those are your teeth in your avitar - you have very nice teeth.

11. I'm the same way, I was always creative to begin with but since I smoke a blunt to the dome every morning before school I get even more creative and make the coolest art projects everyone in my class always comments me on how good they are

12. I do a much better job brushing my teath when I'm high. Mainly because I will zone out and brush until my gums are bleeding.:eek::smoke:

13. lol i have this little thing that like beeps every 30 seconds to tell me to do a different section, and when i'm high, i forget what section i already did so i get all confused. so i end up brushing me teeth twice. and the sonicare feels so good when your high.