brushing your teeth...

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by AsthmaticStoner, Oct 24, 2013.

1. So when do you brush them? After you get out of bed? After breakfast instead? I always find myself wasting minutes deciding whether or not I'm hungry enough to wait to brush them or not.

2. I know I should brush em more but I only brush em when I have to leave the house or if people come over. Or if thoe two don't happen, then before bed.

Sent from the Gods.

3. I don't brush as often as I should, never have really. never had a cavity or anything though. I floss constantly and brush probably once a day :D

4. right after you get up, before your shower: listorine, brush. then repeat at lunch if possible and before bed.

5. #5 Z42OM, Oct 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2013
    Usually once a day , but only after i've had a shower ..

I think its supposed to be twice a day though ?

6. Some people can actually get away with brushing once a day or even less. Depends on how sensitive their teeth are and diet.

7. UGHHH....dudes...get your mouth clean.  You don't get another set of teeth, better care of this set man.   Get into flossing and brushing those pearls, they look really bad when they turn brown or gray.....stinky breath too.   

8. I usually try to at least twice a day, when I am getting ready for work in the morning and when I get out of the shower before bed at night. I know some people love brushing their teeth, but I am one of those people that if they didn't have to, I wouldn't....it can be more of a chore sometimes than anything else

9. I really should try to brush more. I always get it done once a day, but I should really do it after every meal. I use Listerine too but don't floss.

I drink a lot of water though which supposedly helps your teeth.

I try to use the idea of really white teeth as a motivation to brush more lol.

10. I brush and floss twice a day every day.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

11. I believe it's tap water that's good for your teeth because od the flouride content.

flossing is good but over flossing can cause gaps between your teeth to become bigger. Either way it's better than not flossing. if you have teeth that are bunched up flossing is probably necessary every other day as shit will get stuck in between and start rotting. If not brushing twice a day and 30second gargle of listerine is plenty. Remember brushing too much is also bad.

btw sensodyne is the best tooth paste imo.

12. Once a day unless I have work or school then I'll brush before I leave.

I don't understand the people who brush before they eat. Everything tastes minty and food will get stuck in your teeth again.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. before bed and in the morning after breakfast

14. After my morning shower everyday, and at night but I never remember always baked by then.

15. #15 JuanRing, Oct 24, 2013

I live in Vancouver, Canada and we have one of the best sources of fresh water in North America, so I doubt there's much fluoride in my tap water.

The reason water is good for your teeth is it stimulates saliva production, which in turn contains enzymes that help break up bacterial colonies thereby reducing plaque/bad breath.

And yeah I do have a bit of crowding on my lower row, so maybe adding flossing to my routine wouldn't be a bad idea.

16. Lol at all the fools brushing their teeth........such a waste of time

17. Isn't flouride bad for you? And I thought they haven't been able to prove why or how flouride helps with your teeth. 

I'm 21 and already have a fake tooth. On of my vampire teeth. A day after I had it put in it fell out eating a slice of bread in the morning. lol the pain just came all at once once I realized what had happened. 

Also to add to the topic, what toothpaste, mouthwash, and other hygiene products do you all use/prefer. 

I've been using crest toothpaste and sensodyne toothpaste rotating every day in the morning and a more expensive brand that you can buy on amazon for $20 a bottle for at night. Just bought some ACT mouthwash at the dollar store the other day because I ran out weeks ago and haven't bought any since. Before I had crest 3D or something (white top and small to big size bottle, blue). Floss is some crest pro glide. 

I drink/drank/still drinking but not as much soda since I was around 7. So I don't have the whitest brightest teeth ever, but they're not really piss yellow poor teeth either. I drink water VERY RARELY and just....need to care for myself physically a lot better than I do.

18. #19 4 Four 2 Twenty 0, Oct 24, 2013
    Yes fluoride has been proven to destroy the pineal gland and liver. Your pineal gland is important because it produces DMT, which causes dreams to happen, and lucid dreams. I recommend getting non fluoride toothpaste off amazon for 10-20$. Also, stop drinking soda, most soda has high fructose corn syrup which is not only bad for you, but it contain mercury and I'm pretty sure you know mercury is very bad for you, and damages the pineal gland. Don't use mouthwash either it destroys the tissue in your mouth. Drink more water, your suppose to have 8 glasses a day and your body can't function right without water.

19. I try to do it twice a day. I always do it as soon as I wake up so at least I'm not walking around the rest of the day with smelly breath. I always floss when I get up too. If you guys aren't doing this shit don't talk anywhere close to me.