Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Brushing Your Teeth High

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by IowaPotHead, Nov 4, 2003.

1. Alot of times i go out high, and i always make sure my breath smells minty fresh :)

The shower on the other hand, ive never done it. i usually dont want to move. lol

2. :eek:

3. Holly shiznitz hempress...i have a hottub... not working atm but it will be soon and omg... im going to do that.. Oh thats gonna be Awsome!!!

4. Well, it probably won't be that big of a wedding...we probably won't have the money for it.

But a wedding is a wedding is a wedding. I'm still going high :)

5. Oh! oH! HAWAIIN HOT BOX! Dude, turn the water really hot and let it get all foggy then toke up, when you blow out the smoke, it stays right in front of your face so you can breathe it in again and again and again, then turn down the water and sit and relax in the shower (Best with a companion[ie. a B/f g/f Wife husband])

6. hehe ...
    *grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrin*

7. Sometimes I kick back with a blunt in my hot tub its the best feeling. Its even better when your coming down and want to relax.

8. I'm with you. Especially if you have one of those massaging shower heads

9. Hell yeah! It's the best!

10. Dirty girl, lol. ;)

11. who are you to call me dirty?!?! You dont know me!

oh..wait, uh, yeah..yeah, you do.. ;) hehe :D

12. I've said it before and I'll say it again:
    Weed makes anything better.

13. omg...where have i been and what have i missed....:D

siiten here in a daze...class cancelled......bed w/ hb almost consumed.....nasty day out but im in High spirits.....
    tiime ta make up....for what i've been absent for..... oh' the fun......less the liqour.....

of course yourrr grinnin your the main stock holder in the company.....

blunt an a bottle of bubbleyyyy.... start blingin in the hizott tub...

dirty...aint this thread bout showering?! an plus yyou aint know nothin bout bein diiiiiiiiiiirtty.......
    dirt dogg?

Even getting eaten alive by a swarm of some crazy man eating ants??? if soo... get me some of that weed, please....

and p.s. I have a banana in my start menu. :p

14. OMG being stoned in the shower is a NIIIICCCEE feeling, but my fav is sleepin i always get a good sleep when i'm ripped...best way to get a good nights sleep , works everytime

15. Lol, yup I do!! :D

16. stonie showers with a partner.... enough said;)

I'm a night person, so when i have to get up early i toke like 4 bowls and nighty night... i wake all rested too, it's nice

17. when i smoke in the mornigngs then go brush my teeth my mouth gets reallly dry...like cotton mouth x 10, so i guess a glass of water be4 would help

18. I love to wake 'n bake