Brucemalis' Multi Strain 400W HPS Grow (Black Domina, Stawberry Cough, Bagseed)

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Brucemalis, Dec 9, 2010.

1. Well, I've decided to start my grow all over again and this time trying to do it right.

First off I have had this particular setup going for the past 18 days.
    I am using --
    -FFOF Soil
    -FF Nutes
    -400W HPS
    -Styrofoam cups
    -1 Gal Grow Bags
    -2 Gal Grow Bags
    I will be getting a grow box soon to contain my girls while they flower.

I am currently on day 12 of the Veg Cycle.

BD - Black Domina
    MidC - Bagseed
    Strawberry - Strawberry Cough

The Ph is at 6.6 right now. I've only been watering with superthrive (1/8 tsp per gal) lightly and some H2O2(1-2 capfuls).
    The temps sit around 75-81 normally with a humidity of 41%-50%
    The light is 17" away from the tops of the plants.

I had them in small Styrofoam cups at first but they have been transplanted into 1 gal grow bags and then eventually into 2 gal grow bags.

Attached Files:

2. I topped the bagseed last night. As of today they have been vegging for 14days. I am hoping to push flower next week or the week after.

3. #3 Brucemalis, Dec 16, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2010
    The girls have been growing quite well of the past week. I watered them yesterday with some FF Grow Big 1/2 TSP per gallon water. Today would be day 19 of the veg cycle. day 25 from seed.

The MidC has gotten huge over the past week after topping her. lower branch growth multiplied heavily. (Really hoping it will be a girl...)

The BD1 is also branching out good it seems.. not quite as long as the mids but ok. and BD3 is staying pretty dense branches are streching at all... :D

What you guys think?

Attached Files:

4. Your plants are looking awsome man. Nice and waxy lookin and very bushy. Nice op friend. Keep up the good work.

5. Thanks man appreciate it :D.

Good luck with your's as well looks like it's going ok so far.. i'll be following ya.

6. Nice growth in the past few days :) good luck with your grow

7. Looking really nice . Keep up the gud work bro

8. Day 27 (Seed)
    Temps have been around 75
    50% humidity
    Plants are still looking really nice and producing noticeable growth daily.

The BD1 seems to be eagle claw curling which i've read is a ph issue.... but the ph is 6.6 for all plants... not too sure whats up really. Anyone have any ideas?

I germinated another orange kush (since the first one didn't turn out so well) and planted it yesterday. It's now above the ground but the seed is still encasing the sprout... so no pic yet really.

Attached Files:

9. Well looks like ur veg is going good

10. lookin good bro.

im using the same soil, along with the 3 FF liquids and the 3 FF solubles, and superthrive.

vegging is lookin good for a HPS... im using a MH

good luck im subd

11. Been running 12/12 for 6 days now...
    31 days from seed

Been some tremendous growth occurring since I flipped the switch ....and I'm still unable to tell for sure what sex they are, although I see all females. I think my eyes may be tricking me though.

How long should I wait to hit them with blooming nutes....ff brand.

Ill have pics up when I get home from work.

12. PIcture Update enjoy guys...

Attached Files:

13. Lookin' really nice homey, can't wait to see more!!

14. Both bllack Dominas ate female!! :hello::hello:

Can't quite tell on the rest

15. yay!!!! so happy for ya

16. So all my girls have gotten their first hit of nutes as of yesterday. I flushed the BD1 trying to help ease up that intense eagle claw... and it seems to have worked somewhat so far. :D

Also, as far as i can tell all the plants are female.. both BD's for sure.

Some bad news today... I killed the top of the Strawberry by trying to lst her too far and she snapped.... tryed to reattach but it withered up :(.... so now I have to rely on all the bottom growth to get me something hopefully .....

I'll post pictures later today after Christmas stuff.

17. So I jumped the gun assuming both bds were female.
    bd1 not so sure about sex....indeed some single ball action goin on.
    Bd3 showing pistils...female!!
    Strawberry female!
    Mids...no signs of sex.

18. Nice grow! Looking forward to the rest. Looks like you have some basil and rosemarie in there too, or are my eyes playing tricks on me? Subbed and +rep.

19. Your eyes aren't tricking you.
    I have Basil, Rosemary, dill, sage, parsley, catnip, and cilantro.
    I pulled the Basil though it wasn't healthy and starting turning a brown purple color.
    Harvested the dill..
    Cooking with fresh herbs is amazing.

20. I love cooking too and fresh is best.