Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bruce Banner

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by sboekush, Jun 11, 2013.

1. #1 sboekush, Jun 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2013
    Wassup my guys, Picked up some Bruce Banner. Take a Look, Enjoy !I

Ok so no pics! I am using IPhone and It wont allow me to upload so hold up guys I will figure out something

Ok Finally uploaded a pic of young Brucey. I was told this was a hybrid and can see the diesel and kush in this strain, unbelieveable! 

Attached Files:

2. Props tho....Bruce banner one of my favorites right next to Deathstar n Golden Goat.
    Are you in Colorado.........cuz that seems to be only place I ever see that?

3. I had bruce banner a few months ago , it was probably the best bud ive had in a long time. HUGE HUGE cola sized nugs, smelled fruity and fuely kinda like a fruity og. The high was vvery uplifting and it made AWESOME wax. Try n get those pics up for us!

4. #4 seaf0ur, Jun 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2013
    I'm sure I got some that wasn't grown to my standard, but I'm sad to say that I wasnt very impressed. Golden goat is dank..... I'm just glad the blue dream fad is over. Hopefully the GSCookies fad will pass soon as well. no legs on that one.

Now the Jack Flash thats goin round is DANK

5. #5 iCheif, Jun 11, 2013

The smell off that stuff reminded me of some of the dankest bud ive ever smelled! .........and out of the grinder   :eek:

Yeah your right on that one.....all i ever hear about it GS cookies n Blue dream (I was gettin that BlueD over 5 years ago lol). Maybe they should just cross the 2

7. #7 PurePowerPlant1, Jun 11, 2013
  8. Yeah, yours even looks a bit better than what I had. Might have to give it another shot.

Thanks man, Im from NYC/CT area well hey this is what my connection told me it was so yeah i did some research and voila lol.... I want to try those strains Im about to look them up now and inspect lol. What are those strains genetics ? Im currently awaiting Purple Afgoo so cant wait ! 

10. I had some Bruce banner wax from CO is she worth getting cuts of? Sure was tastey

ITS WEED BRO

12. is this a weed hipster? i cant believe my eyes.