Brownsville, Texas

Discussion in 'General' started by TokerToke9000, Mar 24, 2016.

1. I live in Brownsville and have been wanting to smoke for a while,does anyone know a dealer around here??

2. [​IMG] You can't come on here asking for hook-ups bro. If you are going to join a community like this then you should read ALL of the rules first before posting and assuming that it's okay to ask for a hook-up. I have no choice but to report you to a moderator.

3. Yea mate, suggest you read over the rules again, you won't get banned but say bye bye to this thread as soon as mods see it (they will).

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  4. XD Of course they will. I reported his ass to them.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Lmfaoo, what a warming welcome. Kinda ya fault tho op, when you sign up you agreed to a set of rules and promised you read them.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Most people never read the rules. They just skim through them and then click "I agree" just so they can continue on and begin posting and they also assume that because this is a pro-Marijuana board that hook-ups are okay to ask for on here. I can understand wanting to score some, but this is not the way to go about it.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Agreed, what if the hookup gave you some lace and you died. GC is kinda at fault there, the more you think about it the more reasons you can come up with lol. The rules are there for a reason

• Like Like x 1
  8. Yep! Or what if the hookup turned out to be an undercover cop?

9. Gtfo

Sent from my Porsche 911 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Don't let those guys get you down OP, I got you covered. 956-548-7000