Browning pistils, dead leaves

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Roniin, Mar 24, 2016.

1. Thinking they're turning brown pretty early. Been budding about 4 weeks, maybe 5. Also my leaves have these dead spots, any ideas?
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G530T1 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Bump

3. I think your pistils are just turning color normally, although I'm not sure, so anyone who can chime in would be appreciated

Sent from my VS985 4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  4. Thank you for the response. For Some reason nobody seems to respond or comment anymore.
    Plants have been doing great with the exception of the dead spots.
    I just thought maybe the hairs were browning early. They don't seem that old but '4 weeks into flower' sounds more mature.
    The big bush left outside has very small buds on it, i thought surely the buds would swell or grow more before turning brown.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

5. Ur plant doesn't have many leaves or anything. Kinda looks stretched, this could lead to the poor yield. 1459143856280.jpg here's mine after like 3-4 weeks.

6. I've had to pull a lot of fan leaves, when i see one damaged i pull it so it'll focus on buds, i always leave at least 3-5. Never less than 3 (on un-topped plants)
    The topped one (above) has tons of leaves on it

7. How many weeks it's recommended to flower with the strain you have?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. No clue friend gave me the seeds. Skywalker Haze, green crack, white something

9. One bud looked completely finished. Amber trichs, all brown hairs and swole. I picked it n dried, sampled it. Very very good, flavorful too. I can only imagine after 100% dried n cured. Very good.
    [​IMG][​IMG]