browning on fan leaves, not sure what's wrong, plz help

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by kensai01, Aug 25, 2011.

1. This morning I went down to see my girls and I noticed some browning on two fan leaves on two different plants. I've included pictures. They are 5 weeks old now and I'm planning on going into 12/12 this Sunday. I've only had them in pure fox farm ocean forest and have been watering them so far.

What's wrong with my babies? I'm wondering if it's something I'm doing wrong OR if it's time for some nutes perhaps? Any help would be appreciated, thanks

[​IMG]
    and the other plant:
    [​IMG]

2. My guess is that if you havens added nutes its time for nutes. It looks like I needs some nitrogen .. and during flowering you want nutes high in P-K low in nitrogen

3. What do you think about Iconic nutes? I bought the small bottles of grow/bloom and was thinking of starting them but wanted to check.

4. What is the N-P-K on them?

5. grow 3-1-5
    bloom 3-2-6

6. That seems alright just use 1/4 of what they tell you at first then work your way up to regular.. dont use that grow stuff during flower just the bloom and maybe some sea weed extract something with more PK.

7. One blade told me that his friend put banana in to rise the potassium! Never tryed it but it worked out for him

8. I'll give it a shot and report how they look tomorrow.

9. Remember not to give them nutes every time you water