Browning Leaves

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by goombah111, Dec 14, 2015.

1. The picture looks a little yellow but its more of a light brown.

Getting crusty. Does that mean its been damaged and i should cut it off?

Attached Files:

2. Let it fall off naturally, what is your setup...lighting feed and water schedule etc...

3. to be honest i only gave em 1 feeding of 7-9-5 but the other one seems okay so i dont think its that. im getting more nutes eventually. i have been LSTng this one harder though if that makes a difference. its a lower leaf but not really much lower than the rest.

it could have been burned by heat at some point but would that cause a chain reaction and kill the whole leaf days later?

i got 272w CFL, 125w blue and 147w red (i would do less blue but i only got the 125w bulb available atm)
    would removing some blue be better even if i keep the amount of red the same?

and i just switched em to flowering 12/12 like less than 2 weeks ago.

im an experienced reader but a relatively noob grower.

moisture might have been a problem like a month ago but im not sure. because the heat was so high about 2 weeks ago. the leaves were curling but no real damage was done it seems they are back to normal.

so...
    1.272w cfl
    2.12/12
    3. barely any 7-9-5

4. how olds plant that you switched to 12/12 in pic it looks small thats only reason I ask. If you gave them one feeding and are switching to 12/12 either one...you wont get many buds because plants wayyy small to only have had one feeding or two those ladies are starving and need some food

5. It was three weeks max lmao. I have another grow where i do less experimenting.

Okay ill feed em some more. Thanks. I hope 7-9-5 works