Browning leaf tips in late flower

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Jceed94, Feb 14, 2017.

1. I'm at the start of week 6 of flower and i noticed a lot of the upper leaves are browning nothing under the canopy just the top most leaves the temp is normally around 75-80 with an RH of 40-50 I think my LEDs are too close but there is nothing I can do about it they are as high as they can get she stretched a lot more than I had anticipated Ill attach a few pics to kind of see what I mean they were planned to just be bud pics but I figured id post em and see if it is definitely from the light

IMG_20170213_192753.jpg IMG_20170213_192758.jpg IMG_20170213_192802.jpg

2. Nutrient burn. A little tip burn never bothered me. I always push hard on nutes about 2 weeks before harvest.

3. Can you no pull down the branches a couple off inches, def the light making more damage, nute burn a lil bit but you should have that all over , put another fan over the canopy

4. I'd lower that heat as well, they're in flower

5. Heats as low as I can get it it's only at 80+ when I'm not home and the house is closed up. 80% of lights on time it's about 70-75 I just wrote the higher temp in my post to err on the side of worst case. and I scroged it and it fills up the entire space, I have 2 plants in the tent and the other is shorter so I cant bend too much or I'll shade the other their pretty much as bent down as they can get. Doesn't appear to be any bleaching or foxtailing so I'm not overly concerned about the heat/light. Wasnt sure if maybe there was something I was missing in terms of diagnosis. Going to do some fan adjustments tomorrow