Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Brownies!

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by SaugaCityPurp, Sep 22, 2009.

1. Well i thought ide post my last batch of brownies i made with a friend of mine.

[​IMG]

I added a little over 14g for this batch and they turned out delicious. The funny thing is my moms yelled at me because that batch of brownie mix was supposed to be for my dads birthday (they were his favorite kind). So instead of baiting out my scene i just went along with her request to give my dad some. I never found out how my dad was with em but he did tell me they tasted really good. My mom on the other hand got what she asked for as well, she ate a piece. I wanted to burst out in laughter later when i was was upstairs she was staring at the wall and then said "I dont know whats suddenly gotten into me, i need to go to bed rate away i feel like i have the flu" I could tell SHE WAS TRIPPINNNNN.

Anyone else have any funny stories to share alonge these lines?

2. I ate a brownie, once