Brownies

Discussion in 'General' started by legendary, May 2, 2008.

1. Hey all. I've made brownies three times now. The first time, I used an ounce of the driest, worst shit I had ever smoked. But they got me high as fuck. Even licking out the bowl of the remaining batter got me a huge high. The brownies themselves gave you an incredible high... about a seven hour high that just blew you mind. It almost knocked you out.

So I tried again a week later thinking that if I used half an ounce with some dro, that they would be even better. I was mistaken. These gave you a regular high, and what's worse, I wasted 165 on half an ounce.

Me and my friends tried again two months ago, with an ounce again, and the weed was just some regular okay buddha. But we were already so wasted and so high that we had no idea how good they worked.

So this weekend, I was thinking about trying it again and I was hoping to get some suggestions. I use an oil-based recipe, and out of the box brownie mix, with extra chocolate chips. I grind my bud, and it takes about 20-25 minutes to make the weed/oil.

2. I love brownies, I remember my first experience with weed was brownies, I went to my cousins party when I was 12 and he was like 18-19. He had a huge batch of brownies that were just sitting on the table, I was really hungry and hadn't eatin all day. I started eating them and they tasted amazing, I couldn't stop eating them, before I new it I ate like almost half the batch. I was higher than I have ever been in my life, I'm talking like that trippy high, started seeing shit like alice in wonderland shit. Then I passed out like 8 hrs later and woke up the next day feeling clear headed high, like it still hadn't left my system. I rescently talked to my cousin about this experience, he said he made two batched of brownies with 3 ounces in them in all.