Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Brownies?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Haley.totef, May 2, 2017.

1. Looking to make my first batch of weed brownies. I plan on using 7 grams of portend but and some sugar trim from my plants. I'm wondering if I would be using enough. I don't want to use more than 7g unless I nee too.

• Like Like x 1
  2. With just your seven grams you could make a recipe for 24 cookies/brownies and each will have 0.3 grams of cannabis. If your cannabis is 20%THC that would be 60 mg per item- pretty potent. If you add in some sugar trim you could easily make twice that number of potent edibles. Decarb- 240F for 40 minutes- then add amount of oil or butter with a bit extra for loss and cook for a couple of hours, then strain cannabis from butter/oil and bake your brownies. Check my math before you trust it- 7 grams/24=0.29 grams/baked item. 7000mg X 20%= 1,400 mg THC/ 24 items = 58.3 mg/baked item. Have fun and enjoy, mate!

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1