Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

brownies

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by dragonmantek, Jan 12, 2013.

1. so a couple of weeks ago one of my friends asks me to make me brownies for him.

he gives me 42 grams of regs.

I said okay, and made about under 20 brownies. I gave him the majority and he let me keep about 4 for myself. I figure it was an even trade since I spent about 3 hours and 10 bucks on ingredients.

anyway, someone else ends up wanting me to make brownies for them but doesn't have the bud for it, so I ask the other friend and we go pick up an ounce for 100 and I made about 12 brownies

both times I used regs, both times grinded both to a powder, both times made cannabutter in about an hour and a half.

both times the average amount of weed per brownie is about 2 grams.

people reported that they could taste and feel the cannabutter each time.

question, is that much bud per brownie too high even though it reggies? would I be able to spread it out even more? what if I were to make the brownies MORE concentrated? maybe an eighth per brownie?

I'm using regs for brownies because regular / dank is simply too much money and not as cost effective.