Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Brownies

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by KronicWin, Sep 22, 2012.

1. So I'm going to be making some brownies and the tree I have is shake from various different strains( mostly kush). The shake has been finely ground up because there was still a bunch of popcorn nugs. So my question is how do I decarb the weed? Do I still put it in oven for 220f for 15-20min or will this burn it since its finely ground up

2. Twenty minutes minimum at that temp but no more. Of course, if it's been around for a while and is really, really dry, the lower time is good, but if it's been harvested recently and is still green, go for the half hour. And it depends of the quantity you're decarbing at the time. The more, the longer. :)

3. Id go lower then 220 if possible, i do 20 mins at 170 and ive never had a problem

4. i just grind it up with oil and boil for 20mins then strain it.