Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Brownies???

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by knoddles, Mar 28, 2012.

1. I made some brownies that came out good the next day they high wasnt as good, why? And what temp should you cook the brownies in the oven and is it bad if you dont freeze them?

2. As for cooking them, all I know is you are not advised to cook above 350 degrees F.

3. If the high WAS good, and isn't as good the next day - Try taking a break.
    I don't think it's so much about storage...though I could be wrong.

See, I've made edibles one day and then made them again the next in exactly the same way and quantities, and the next day they simply weren't as good.

Edibles are not exempt from building up your tolerance, in fact you probably still had some of the last edible in your system...and I've always noticed that when you have *more* edibles (even on the same day) it kind of just continues the stone, doesn't seem to noticeably increase it.