Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Brownies: What to expect?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by WheresMySlaw, Aug 17, 2010.

1. Hey, I've never actually purchased edibles before so I just wanted some information on what to expect.

One of my brother's friends who is a dealer has infamous special brownie baking sessions every year. These are supposedly some high quality hash brownies that knock you on your ass for a few days if eaten in one sitting. He charges $10 per brownie to his friends and family. I'm sure this is a great deal I'm mostly just wondering what to expect.

2. expect to get really really really really rediculously high lol
    it lasts pretty long too

3. Oh and should I eat it all in one sitting or not?

4. I've only tried hash brownies once, homeade, and we were also taking bong rips of some white widow so I cant state for a fact what part of the high was the widow and which one was the widow but yea you can expect to be ridiculously high. I hear it's more of a body high and I believe it because when I did eat the brownieit was the first time I've ever felt high from my head to my toes...

but yea be ready to feel like you can't move

5. I would say eat only one, maybe two but I wouldn't go over two myself... Tho it hasn't happened to me, you can get sick by eating too much... and it takes a little time for the brownies to kick in, so give it a lil time like 30 min

6. yes! eat the whole thing! You should buy two and the second one you can split in half if you want or something. Its a very long high, and the best part is when it sneaks up on you :devious: You'll just be surfin the net and then you're like--oh shit...I'M MAAAAAAD HIGH!!!:D