Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Brownies ettiquette

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by xtremeschemes, Jun 5, 2011.

1. How long should you be not eating before munching on some brownies?

2. Til' your stomach says "oh hey I'm pretty hungry, how bout those brownies you made?"

3. Ideally you want to have eaten not heavily but decently like 45 minutes prior, but really it's not a big deal, that's like purposing not eating to get drunk faster

4. eat the whole tray in one sitting

5. you actually should be eating. edibles work alot better when taken with other foods (light to mediumish meal). and make sure to have at least 1 meal earlier in the day (preferably breakfast) before you eat the brownie too. bunch of threads/posts in the Incredible Edible forum to back me up

6. 1. make said brownies
    2. eat one
    3. be high

done. not complicated..

in my experience, it has not mattered what was in my stomach, or if i was really hungry.. love brownies, normally made them too strong, but i'm not complaining