Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Brownies didn't turn out right

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Danland72, Apr 17, 2012.

1. Hi all. Was wondering if some can help with what I did wrong. I made brownies and 3 big brownies did nothing for me. I smoke everyday but just a little.

I put 4g of good bug in peanut oil for a week then cooked it for an hour a 20 minutes. Made the brownies and ate 3. I think the only thing I felt was a sugar buz.

The oil was brownish and I put the oil and bud in the brownie mix..

2. What temp did you cook your oil at? Or did you just let the oil soak, then put the oil in the recipe and cook as is?

3. How many brownies did you make? Like what fraction of them did you eat.

4. Instead of wasting a week soaking your bud in oil, just decarb the bud in the oven for 20 minutes or so, then make the oil on your stove top. Add that to your brownies, and it should work fine.

5. Oh, you say 4g good bud?..........I thought you say 4g of good bug!

6. :laughing:

I prefer crickets, myself.

7. U never had chocolate covered mealworms then:smoke:

8. I ate some crickets the other day. They were cheddar and bacon flavored. :yummy:

9. chocolate earthworms are pretty good

10. I'm not sure what temp the oil was. The dial was on 4 and when I dropped water in the oil it popped. I backed the townies at 350

11. It made 12 large brownies and I ate 3 at once.

12. You should try and stay away from hot oil and water not a great idea. But as long as your oil wasnt bubbling too much or giving off a smoke you shoulda been fine on temp