Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Brownies, Cookies, Firecrackers, _________

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Crazy_Legs, Apr 29, 2010.

1. I'm new to the forum, and I though this was my first idea worth actually starting a thread about.

I was burning with a friend of mine, and we we got the idea to try some weird edibles. We've already made brownies, cookies, and firecrackers so we want to try something new. The best two we've come up with so far are ice cream and sausage links.

The sausage is gonna be hard. We have to grind the meat and stuff it ourselves, but the casing will keep all the fat locked in, unlike other ground meat stuff like burgers.

If anybody is wants to know how it goes, let me know and I'll update this thread with pics, etc. Other ideas of stuff we could make are good too.