Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Brownie:)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BigXWorm420, Feb 12, 2012.

1. One of my homies gave this to me for $5 dollars he said that it will fuck me up for the whole day. This is going to be the first edible i take so lets see. What do you guys think, have you ever tooken an edible before if you have how long did it last

Attached Files:

2. Edibles

-Ate the brownie-
    "Man this doesn't even work
    -40 minutes later-
    "HOLY #%^$ I'M STONED"

3. [quote name='"KushFanDango"']Edibles

-Ate the brownie-
    "Man this doesn't even work
    -40 minutes later-
    "HOLY #%^$ I'M STONED"[/quote]

Hahaha so it gets you stones good or what

4. Oh it will get you stoned, don't go over board if it's your first time with edibles. The high will last a good amount of time too, so have fun :)!

5. Yeah i no people that have just scarfed down a couple brownies because they thought they weren't working. Bad choice. If it's your first time with edibles, some people say to start off with half and see how you feel after a while but I never just ate half and i'm still here to tell the tale so..ya...go for it bro.

6. [quote name='"KushFanDango"']Oh it will get you stoned, don't go over board if it's your first time with edibles. The high will last a good amount of time too, so have fun :)![/quote]

What do you mean dint go over board haha. How long do you think it will last im tryna make it last for a while

7. Edibles dont work that well on me. But I think most people are not like that, so that brownie will probably "fuck you up" as he told you haha

8. [quote name='"Space brownie"']Yeah i no people that have just scarfed down a couple brownies because they thought they weren't working. Bad choice. If it's your first time with edibles, some people say to start off with half and see how you feel after a while but I never just ate half and i'm still here to tell the tale so..ya...go for it bro.[/quote]

Hahaha imma take your advice and take it all fuck it hahaha thanks bro

9. Yea seriously, nobody has ever died from marijuana, the worst that can happen is you get super fuckin stoned. ;) And depending on how much is in it, you can expect it to last anywhere from 4-8 hours.

10. Try eating half of the brownie first to see how you feel. Thats what I mean by overboard. The high can last up to hours, varies since everyone is not the same.

11. [quote name='"Peter Griffin"']Edibles dont work that well on me. But I think most people are not like that, so that brownie will probably "fuck you up" as he told you haha[/quote]

Dam that sucks. Haha thats what i want it to do hahah im tryna walk around fucked up hahaha

12. [quote name='"Space brownie"']Yea seriously, nobody has ever died from marijuana, the worst that can happen is you get super fuckin stoned. ;) And depending on how much is in it, you can expect it to last anywhere from 4-8 hours.[/quote]

Hahaha ya i no im not worried about dying hahaha hell ya 4-8 hours fuuck ya

13. [quote name='"KushFanDango"']

Try eating half of the brownie first to see how you feel. Thats what I mean by overboard. The high can last up to hours, varies since everyone is not the same.[/quote]

Oh alrit i see. Ahh imma just take all of it fuck it haha see what happens

14. Varies by how much weed is in there and all that, but something like this.

Cannabis Duration
    Oral
    Total Duration
    4 - 10 hrs
    Onset
    30 - 120 mins
    Coming Up
    30 - 60 mins
    Plateau
    2 - 5 hours
    Coming Down
    1 - 2 hours

After Effects
    6 - 12 hrs
    Hangover / Day After
    0 - 24 hrs
    \t

15. Good choice man, would of hated for you to only take half. Especially on your first.

16. Just make sure that if it does knock you on your ass, don't start spazzing out, just relax and try to enjoy it. :p

17. [quote name='"JoePain25"']

Varies by how much weed is in there and all that, but something like this.

Cannabis Duration
    Oral
    Total Duration
    4 - 10 hrs
    Onset
    30 - 120 mins
    Coming Up
    30 - 60 mins
    Plateau
    2 - 5 hours
    Coming Down
    1 - 2 hours

After Effects
    6 - 12 hrs
    Hangover / Day After
    0 - 24 hrs

From: Erowid Cannabis (Marijuana) Vault : Effects[/quote]

Dam thanks bro this is what i kinda wanted to know.

18. [quote name='"JoePain25"']

Good choice man, would of hated for you to only take half. Especially on your first.[/quote]

Hahaha ya i no go big or go home hahaha

19. Turns out it's just a normal brownie lolol.

20. [quote name='"Space brownie"']Just make sure that if it does knock you on your ass, don't start spazzing out, just relax and try to enjoy it. :p[/quote]

Hahaha ya i no if its does knock me on my ass ill just kick it at home n play online hahaha