brownie...

Discussion in 'General' started by callow, Apr 6, 2002.

1. if I want to make brownies with the cannabutter method (as opposed to tossing the ground bud into the batter), how much butter and weed should I use? I figure that I should just use the amount of butter in the recipe, but how much bud should I throw down if it's really good bud from BC? I was thinking that just a quarter ounce would do, and then I could make enough to sell all and make my money back...

2. What I do is buy a box o' brownie mix...Find out how much butter is needed for that recipe...multiply it by 1.5 (so if it needs 4 tablespoons, you use 6)...Make that butter into cannabutter...Add the necessary amount it to the brownie mix, bake, and then get baked!! (You can use the rest of the butter at a later date...it's good on anything)

As for amount of bud to use, I use 1/4 oz. of Mexibrick for one pan of brownies and get completely fucked, so using a quarter of some nice BC bud would probably cause the couch to swallow you up completely and you wouldn't be able to get back up for some time :) :) :)

Good luck...
    KBS

3. thanks a lot, dude...but I have a question. About how many brownies did you get from one pan, and how large were they? I could probably make each slightly smaller, right?

4. I get about 12-15 brownies from one box of mix, so yes, if you use stronger bud, you can make them smaller...and it would be a good idea to sample a small amount first before eating a full-size brownie...It's good to know the strength of your baked items before you share them with friends or sell them...Some people can't handle a strong cannabis high like that and it's good to know how much to give those people...

Later,
    KBS