Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Brownie Strength?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by fouracesguitar, Jun 30, 2013.

1. My bud and I made some brownies yesterday, we used about 2.5 grams of weed (decent medical stuff, definitely high-mids) for a 9x13 inch brownie pan. We split it up into about 12 pieces, and we both ate one, and got absurdly high. We were under the impression that we weren't using that much, (only about .2 grams per brownie.) What happened? 

Just so everyone knows we both have decent tolerances, and several others ate them, including a friend who smokes every day, the result was unanimous, they were potent. Has anyone else had a similar experience from such a small amount of weed? Or did we just do something insanely right?

2. Eating thc gets you insanely high for loger more so than smoking it, and thc binds to the fats in butter so you probably got a more concentrated high aswell.

3. #3 ybt_sun, Jul 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2013
    I've wondered this as well. But I've read that the effects are the same- use the same amount to cook as you would for smoking.

A pretty good guide uses 5g for 8x8 pan- http://www.applesoft.com/brownies/index.html