brownie storage question!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by Smoken Souljah, Apr 18, 2006.

1. hey heyyy... just finished baking some brownies with some buddies and some italian exchange studentttts! i am the proud owner of 2 doses of pot brownies... 1.5g of DIGGITY DANK in each one!... ive got them in ziplock bags now, and their not even like 2 hours old.... but im only gunna eat 1 dose on 4/20... how long will the other be good? i remember seein sumthin about storing brownies, any tips? tinfoil and in the freezer? thanks for any help! How can i store my other brownie batchhh!!

2. make it as air tight as you can and free up to at least 4.2 months. I did that and it fucked me up, i ate it and played two games of chess not realizing i was high then tried to stand up and fell over my friends cds and laffing till i litterly had to collaps on the floor and gasp for air.

i bet you can freez up to 6months though

also when i cook them i usally save ten for myself and freez them seconds out of the oven.

3. Well, I think the only thing you have to worry about is mold forming on them, which can be easily avoided if u just stick em in the freezer or the fridge. Even if they get dried out they still should work, they just wont be as tasty.
    If you just need to keep one for a week or so, just ziplock it and pop it in the fridge.

4. sweet thanks.... yah, im eating one batch on 4/20... and im thinking of just saving the other one... ill pop it in some tin foil and put it in the fridge... or ziplock it.... whichever

5. Mmmm sounds like youll have fun!

6. put it in a box and mail it to me ;). Nah but the freezing should work fine!

~Perfekt

7. so its 420 and i want to know how that brownie was. oh how i love brownies.