Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

brownie recipes

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by danield00m, Apr 9, 2008.

1. ive got 26 grams of some reggies that i got for free so i figured i should do something special with it.
    all that we could come up with were brownies, and i've never tried them so it sounds like a good deal to me.

so my question to you, whats the best recipe for brownies?

2. ^^^^^ def a great guide

you can try making some green dragon using citrus extract, similar high as brownies but comes on alot quicker doesnt last as long. Check out http://greendragonsoda.com/

you could try making some qwiso hash or somn

3. whilst on the brownie subject, couold anyone give me a link to/the recipe for using hash to make butter/brownies?

4. The best thing to do is make cannabutter (recipes everywhere), & then use it to make the best brownie recipe you can find. What are the best brownies you ever had? Find that recipe. Ask Aunt Ethel or whatever. Replace the butter or oil in the recipe with the cannabutter.

That applies to pretty much all cooking with our wee friend. Just remember that the higher & longer the heat in a given recipe, the more thc is liable to vape out during cooking.

5. oh & yesterday I made my first batch of green dragon & I have to give it TWO BIG THUMBS WAY UP. But read as much about it as you can before you try it. It's a shame to waste it.