Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

brownie questions

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by austyn12, May 28, 2012.

1. i was thinking about making brownies when i got enoth weed . What if instead butter you use a can of pure fat and then add some butter if its not enoth for a batch ? since i know thc is fat absorbed so that means pure fat would absorb every little amount of thc and wont waste it. I would still add butter to recipe since brownies would need it but wouldn't that make highly contrasted brownies instead of okay ones? sorry if this isnt in the right post .

2. Not sure this "pure fat" would taste good in any way, if it were in brownies. Follow badkats recipe to cannaoil and find a brownie mix which uses oil rather than butter. Much easier, and tastier i may add

3. okay thanks