Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Brownie Question

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by WGPsmoker420, Apr 19, 2006.

1. Hey im making canna butter today then making brownies I was wondering if its alright for me to use brownie mix from the store to make them and jsut use the canna butter with that? Im pretty sure it is but im just double checking want everything to go smoothly.

2. i think its supposed to be better "home made" but we used brownie mix the other night.

3. alright good thanks

4. Hey i got a problem tghe brownie mix from the store doesnt say it need butter so when should i thorw it in thanks.

5. dunno, my friend made it. just put it in when you add the other stuff i suppose. couldnt hurt right?

6. They usually call for oil I think, use your butter there (even though you have more than they say, probably)

7. if you get the 13x 9 brownie mixes, instead of the 8x8 size, it requires enough oil that, providing you have a small sauce pan, you don't even need to increase hte oil.

8. Listen, you can use butter instead of oil, but if you haven't already made the cannabutter, I would say make cannaboil instead, its the same thing, I just make less of a splattery mess with oil, and it in general works better for me.

9. I have the perfect brownie guide. It's got the pictures and all. Find it at http://applesoft.com/brownies/

Always use oil, butter is too easy to fuck up. Oil is simple.