Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Brownie question

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by As Above So Below, May 1, 2012.

1. I just picked up a brownie and I'm wondering how much I should take. It's about as big as a credit card. I have a little bit of a high tolerance. Takes about 2-3 good hits to get me high from a 20oz gravity bong. Would it be a waste to take half, and if nothing happens, take the other half? My dealer said to take half but I have a decent tolerance. I'm sure it's going to be legit because all this dude has is dank bud. I think he said he got these from a dispensary but I am not 100% sure. Also how long does a typical dank brownie last? What about a shitty brownie? I might be taking this around 9pm tonight, would this keep me from falling asleep around 2AM-ish?

Thoughts or opinions?

2. I think he said 7grams but that seems unrealistic for a $10 dank brownie.

3. Hahah, I guess its possible but that would be one potent edible :smoke:

Nothing wrong with eating half and then seeing how you feel man :D

First time I ate an edible made with quality bud it knocked me on my ass for a couple hours

4. He just texted me back and he said 7grams. So I think he meant the whole batch had 7 grams, that seems more realistic. If he used 7 grams in the batch would this brownie still be pretty good?

5. I guess it would depend on how many were in the batch and how concentrated the oil was. Regardless, an edible made with higher quality weed as opposed to mids/trim is going to be pretty potent