Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Brown weed?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Sir_Chadwell_Heath, Apr 18, 2016.

1. My buddy left a bag of ground bud in my bag after the last time we smoked together and this shit looks like it was left out in the sun for a month. It's completely dry and brown. Is there anything I can do with it? Can I make edibles with it because I'm definitely not smoking it. Ill probably throw it out because there's only a small amount. I'll upload pics when I get home.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. You could make edibles with it, or you could also Vape (if you have one). It might be okay to smoke (but most likely not), but I would use a bong or a bubbler, or else it would probably be way too harsh.
    Also keep in mind it's got a lot more CBN now and less THC. It should be a more Stoney high than a heady one.

3. Just make it into a nutella firecracker.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Toss some orange peels in a jar with it give it some flavor for a bit. Or yeah 100% eat fuse with cookin oil. That's if you are ok with your meds.